28 March 2015

Conversations with Matti

EMAIL TO ME:

I see it! I finally see the Background Thing! 

The emotions and even the world are just movements on the surface and it is the Background Thing that is beneath! How amazing it is! How wonderful!

While observing my returned anxiety I realized that I could feel behind that emotion the same basic background stuff I have been sensing recently around simple body sensations.

Until now, emotions have been in a way the most basic thing in my consciousness. Now I have this new thing being behind them without being entirely beyond consciousness. I could almost say it changes everything.

Oh, how it shines! How it so shines!

-Matti

MY RESPONSE:

Lots of new stuff arises, even after full realization, because then the mind is mostly absent, or is ignored by Self, and with empty mind (or ignored mind) whatever arises is completely new and entirely energetic.  So, I cannot tell from your description whether you are becoming aware of the Void, or the energetic Subtle Body.  Both underlie thinking and emotions.

EMAIL TO ME:

There is no fear, anxiety, stress, bitterness, sadness, hopelessness or even madness at the moment! All pain and negativity is gone! There is just joy and happiness!

This is amazing!

-Matti

MY RESPONSE:

YES, BUT WHEN ALL THOSE THINGS RETURN, OWN THEM!  ACCEPT AND LOVE THEM AND PULL THEM INTO THE SELF.  EACH TIME YOU DO THIS YOU WILL FIND A DEEPER RIVER OF BLISS WITHIN.

1 comment:

  1. So instead of witnessing these aspects, BE these things that come and go? Is that what you mean by "owning" them?

    ReplyDelete