23 February 2011

Dear Edji,

I want to thank you for your guided meditation that I listen to often.

During meditation and also in the normal working day, I repeatingly regard everything
as sensations, the visual world, body feelings and thoughts, everything. Everything steps back and I become empty.

While breathing deeply in my stomac, I am dwelling in emptiness and the world goes on happening. It gives access to the "I am nothing in particular, yet I am".

When I am there, people interact with my body and I observe it wondering "who" they mean with "you", it feels like being a hologram.

So far, it's not a big light that I could fall into and die, but when I am there, a pulling into deepness is felt.

Is it ok ?

Best wishes,
L


RESPONSE:


Don't worry about any light. That usually only happens to a few at the beginning of practice and goes away the more advanced they get.

You are doing well, in fact, perfectly.  Just keep doing as you are doing.

Ed

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Edji and (mistery )L. These little contributions really makes the differance.
    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what has happened here is Edji ok?
    thanks
    Randy

    ReplyDelete