05 July 2010

Master,

Joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy !!!!!

The state I call as “not-knowing” has become deeper. I feel centered in my heart and from there immense joy spreads out. I never knew a joy like that, it is unimaginable for humans. No karma, sins, experiences of the world influence that state. From my heat pure love spreads out for everything, as they were real. I feel in the realm of God.

Master, you have let me understand the difference between thinking/analyzing, and jus watching. I have started to pay attention to watching, then it has become “watching which watches watching”, then absorption and the not-knowing state, then this staying in the heart, and joy and love… 

Ed, I don’t know how to thank you. I know that you love me and I feel like your son now.

Sergio

RESPONSE:

Congratulations. You are getting close now. Don't rush. Just watch now, surrednder to the process.

1 comment:

  1. Very good. Very Good.
    Sergio see could you have ever imagined such a joy ?? Is it possible to experience this in any ordinary state of Consciousness? NO.
    That is its beauty. I am extremely happy. My joy is multiplied many folds today.
    Master your dream that many will be awakened in times to come will surely be fulfilled. The true teachings of Shri Robert Adams will live through many. I am very sure of that now.

    Rajiv Kapur

    ReplyDelete