15 June 2006

From Susan:

Dear Ed,

I just sent you a big email at your other email address. I hope you still get it. It's weird, I'm late for work and was turning off the computer when I was prompted to check email. There you were!

This might sound strange, but does Robert still have the means to communicate with me? I haven't talked/prayed to him for years. But, he is very strong in my consciousness today. Telling me..... nothing is connected, quit smoking, etc. I really need guidance now and have been praying to every master I could think of for response. Robert was not one of the beings I prayed to. Do you think I still have a connection to him and to trust him? I really adored Robert, even though I met him after his body died.

Anything that could give me hope right now, would be great. Thank you again for your site, Ed.

Susan


Hi Susan,

If you place faith in Robert, you are placing faith in yourself. No matter what appears to be happening, it will be as is ordained. This is an external matter, smoking and life problems; Robert was only interested in helping people find themselves. Yet, those who concentrated on him came out alright.

He is always present.

Ed

Dear Ed,

I don't understand. Why would he care about me? I never met him personally. Yet when he told me to quit smoking this morning I knew it was a strong "force" that was responding. I immediately put the patch on. On another note....Do mean to tell me that everything is preordained? I try to follow Yogananda's teachings about asserting my will and nothing ever seems to come of it. It has been so difficult for me spiritually. If I knew everything was already set I would be able to relax. Is this how you live? Can I still place faith in Robert even though he doesn't have a body anymore? I'm sorry. I know these questions sound immature, but I really get confused. I have great moments of bliss sometimes and then I KNOW this is an illusion, yet I can't hold onto those moments. I guess I need some reassurance. I am so grateful for your site. I can feel you really knew him and what he was about.

Susan

Yes Susan, everything is pre-ordained. As Robert said, "Everything is ynfolding as it should." He said the only freedom is to turn within.

Robert loved everyone, even though he knew that they did not exist. They did not know they did not exist, so he was trying to show them their true selves beyond existence.

Don't worry too much about not smoking. Robert said to pay little attention to the body. he said only have a non-spicy vegetarian diet, little or no alcohol--only that really helps.

Robert as universal love aspect of Self loved everyone as Self. Do not worry, all is well, all is well.

Ed



Dear Ed,

I cannot tell you how happy this has made me! My conclusion is there is nothing to worry about then. I have enjoyed your web site for the last hour and am quite embarrassed as it dawned on me I was talking to an enlightened being. So thank you for being blunt and telling me the truth. I don't know what happened that I deserved to find you, but I can only say all these years of meditation has paid off today. You are a true blessing. Robert is awesome. I thought he dissolved into non-existence or something. May your days be blessed with more and more bliss!
Susan

Dear Ed,

Did Robert ever tell you what it was that if he told everyone they would beat him to death? Thanks. Susan

Susan,

That even Consciousness does not exist. What you are is even beyond Consciousness. That is, consciousness, the self-illuminated Void is still something perceived, and by whom? That whom is untouched by anything, including consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment